Futuro Custom Dial Wrist Stabiliser Helps Carpal Tunnel Syndrom *Left or Right*
- Two adjustable dials provide customised fit and stabilisation
- Same technology as used in cycling shoes and ski boots - allows for precise stabilisation and comfort
- Durable lacing and materials
- Breathable, soft materials for all day comfort
- Low cut, ergonomic shape allows for freedom of hand movement
- Easy sleeve design for quick and easy application
|Injury||Post Cast , Carpal Tunnel Syndrome , Sprains|
|Size||Adjustable Right Hand, Adjustable Left Hand|
|Support Level||Firm Stabilising|
|Use For||Carpal tunnel syndrome, injured, weak or post-cast wrists requiring firm stabilisation|
How to Wear
1. Turn dials counter-clockwise to loosen.
2. Slide hand into the easy sleeve design with sleeve tongue centered on top of wrist.
3. Stabilizer is properly positioned when thumb is in the thumb hole and the splint rests comfortably in the palm.
4. Turn dials clockwise to tighten. Adjust dials until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
Turn dials counter-clockwise to loosen.
Slide hand out of brace.
The Circle Pharmacy is a privately owned, independent pharmacy 10 km from the CBD of Melbourne. Our aim is to provide excellent service to our customers on ebay.
Our items are 100% hand-picked from our Pharmacists and we are committed to providing the highest pharmacy standard to our customers.
It is also possible to pick up the items directly from our local shop and pay in-store.
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email with your queries.
Your Circle Pharmacy Team
The Circle Pharmacy recently won "Guardian Pharmacy of the year 2014" ensuring excellence in our Pharmacy.
The Circle Pharmacy
Altona North, VIC
We Also Recommend