Microlax Enemas 5ml Pack 12 *New from Australian Pharmacy
provided from Circle Pharmacy
Microlax may be used whenever there is a need to relieve constipation or open the bowels, when there are certain disturbances of bowel movement or opening of the bowels, and in preparation for examination of the rectum (back passage).
Microlax is a fast acting enema which works to soften bowel motions and gently assist bowel emptying without irritating the lining of the bowel.How to use Microlax
Microlax is easy to use and is usually effective within 30 minutes, in adults and in children:
- Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (back passage).
NB. In children under 3 years of age, insert only half the length of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
General recommendations about the use of laxatives:
- Drink plenty of water
- Increase fibre in the diet
- Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
What Microlax looks like
Microlax microenemas come in a white, plastic squeeze tube with a long, thin insertion nozzle and a breakable seal. This seal must be removed before use.
Each microenema tube contains 5 mL of solution.
Each Microlax tube contains the following active ingredients: sodium citrate 450mg, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate 45mg and sorbitol 3.125g.
Microlax also contains glycerol, sorbic acid and purified water, to 5 mL.
The Circle Pharmacy is a privately owned, independent pharmacy 10 km from the CBD of Melbourne. Our aim is to provide excellent service to our customers on ebay.
Our items are 100% hand-picked from our Pharmacists and we are committed to providing the highest pharmacy standard to our customers.
It is also possible to pick up the items directly from our local shop and pay in-store.
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email with your queries.
Stay healthy,Your Circle Pharmacy Team