Rhinomed Mute Breathe More Snore Less Nasal Device SMALL, MEDIUM or LARGE NEW
Choose from SMALL, MEDIUM or LARGE
Mute is a new technology developed by a team of specialists to alleviate the severity and incidence of snoring and improve your quality of sleep. Mute fits snugly into your nose while gently and comfortably dilating your nostrils as you sleep to help stop snoring. Made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers, Mute increases the volume of air travelling through the nose during sleep, encouraging nasal breathing and may alleviate congestion – factors critical to help stop snoring and a better quality of sleep. The mute started pack comes with a smallem edium & large size for you to find your perfect fit.
- Snore Less - 75% of partners reported snoring was less/much less when their partner used Mute*, meaning both parties get a good night’s sleep.
- Improve Sleep Quality - Snorers slept three times better and partners four times better when using Mute.
Partners 60% with Mute vs 14% without Mute*
Snorers 57% with Mute vs 21% without Mute*
- Sleep Comfortably - Mute has been
anatomically designed to fit the exact curve of each nostril, gently
stenting (holding open) the airway for easier breathing through the
Just as our faces are not symmetrical, neither are our noses. Mute allows for subtle adjustments from one nostril to the other, ensuring optimal airflow through both sides.
*Product User Trial November 2014
Mute, Designed for Comfort & Fit
- Stays In All Night - Mute is designed with retention fins to ensure the device stays comfortably in place all night.
- Increases Air Flow - Mute has been anatomically designed to improve sleep quality by increasing air flow during sleep (on average 38% in clinical trial at Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital).
- Comfortable - Mute is made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers and is anatomically designed to hug the internal structure of the nose for ideal comfort & fit. Mute is latex free and 100% recyclable.
- Personalised Fit - Mute is the only nasal stent (dilator) that uses a patented dilation technology to further personalise the fit by adjusting the paddles from side to side.
- Gentle Stent Action - Mute gently stents (holds open) the airway from the internal side wall of the nostril and unlike other nasal dilators that push the nostril out, Mute minimizes pressure on the septum.
Directions for Use
Wash your hands, hold the device by the bridge with the curved arms facing towards you and the ribbed paddles facing up and away from you. Bring the device up to your nose and place the curved arms in first to make contact with the inside floor of your nose. Gently guide the device backwards into your nose to a point that it is comfortable. You may need to adjust your nostrils over and around the ridged paddles to ensure it’s fully inserted. To ensure that the curved arms are resting in the correct position on the floor of the nose, the bridge should span across the top of your nostrils. If not, push the bridge of the device upwards to the tip of your nose.
Mute is made from ultra-soft, medical grade polymer and is safe for use in the nose during sleep.
The Circle Pharmacy is a privately owned, independent pharmacy 10 km from the CBD of Melbourne. Our aim is to provide excellent service to our customers on ebay.
Our items are 100% hand-picked from our Pharmacists and we are committed to providing the highest pharmacy standard to our customers.
It is also possible to pick up the items directly from our local shop and pay in-store (no postage).
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email with your queries.
Your Circle Pharmacy Team
The Circle Pharmacy won "Guardian Pharmacy of the year 2014" ensuring excellence in our Pharmacy and Customer Service.