Vicks FeverInSight Digital Thermometer and Vaporub 100g Duo Pack
- Very fast, 8 second readings - beeps when ready
- 3 in 1 thermometer: oral, underarm or rectal
- Professional accuracy
- Easy to read, large colour-changing display
- Memory recall
- Safe and durable, no glass or mercury
- Trusted Vicks brand with a lifetime warranty
For accurate and fast 8 second readings, this is a three in one thermometer for oral, underarm and rectal use with new InSight technology. Fever InSight helps you to better understand the meaning of your child’s temperature with the colour indicated on the display. The screen displays Green if no fever, Yellow when the temperature is slightly elevated and a Red alert for high fever.
How do you take the body temperature?
- Mouth: The thermometer sensor is placed on the tongue with the mouth closed around the thermometer.
- Under the Arm: The thermometer is positioned in the armpit with the arm held closely to the body keeping the thermometer in place.
- Rectally: The thermometer sensor is placed into the rectum while the patient lies on their stomach.
Temperature readings vary from person to person. There is no ideal temperature reading. An oral temperature between 36.1°C and 37.8°C is considered ‘normal’. A rectal temperature is generally 0.5°C higher and a temperature taken from under the arm will be on average 0.5°C lower.
Fill a bowl with steaming water (not boiling!) and add 2 teaspoonfuls of VapoRub. Let your sick loved one gently inhale the steaming vapours with a towel over his head and the bowl to clear blocked noses and ease breathing difficulties. You may repeat this up to four times a day but discard bowl contents every time. And supervise the kiddos!
Use as RUB ON MASSAGE for temporary relief from COUGHS DUE TO COLDS and MINOR MUSCULAR ACHES due to colds.
Vicks VapoRub contains cough suppressants. So if you want a very good night’s sleep for the whole troop, gently apply VVR on chest and throat before bedtime to silence coughs.
A loving massage will also soothe colds-induced effects like headache, body ache and muscular stiffness.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
We Also Recommend